"90% of engineering is spent listening, the other 10% is preparing to listen."
- Amond "AJ" Jackson
Mixing and Recording Engineer, Studio Designer, Producer, Executive Producer, Educator, Public Speaker
Credits: Future, Young Thug, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg, Method Man, Fat Joe, Ceelo Green, Killer Mike, David Banner, Tee Grizzley, as well as corporations such as CNBC, Kellog, Ebony, and Walmart...just to name a few
Amond “AJ” Jackson aka #AJontheButtons is the founder of Salem Psalms, a professional audio company that is most well known for their excellence in recording, mixing, and mastering audio for music and film, as well as their professional studio designs and acoustic solutions. Salem Psalms has hosted many noteworthy and Grammy Award-winning artists and producers throughout the years. AJ has a reputation for his gift of understanding the technical complexities of sound, and has the uncanny ability to translate it in a way that would make sense to anyone. This ability is what draws producers, artists, songwriters, filmmakers and engineers across multiple disciplines and genres to trust him with their ideas.